Enjoying Time With Family



I haven’t been keeping up with my blog scheduling this month because there is so much going on around me. That’s no excuse. I know. Everyone’s busy.

For now, I’m going to settle in to the holidays and enjoy my family. They are looking forward to avoiding anything having to do with school for a couple of weeks. And I don’t blame them. They’ve worked hard. It’s time to breathe.

So while I’m taking time off from writing, I’ll share a link to a popular blog whose contributors are all taking time off from their blog. Here is Wendy Lawton’s post: Slacking Off.    

Please spend these days at the end of the year doing special things with loved ones. Take a homemade gift to a neighbor, visit relatives, and donate to a local charity. There are so many ways to give to your family and to your community. I’ve tried to teach my kids to enjoy a variety of giving opportunities. My hope is that when they have kids, they’ll keep the family tradition of giving.

No comments: