Hiding from the Heat


Fourth of July is tomorrow. Many families are planning to participate in neighborhood parties, cookouts, and local parades. My family is used to being hot on this national holiday. We took the kids to the zoo when they were in the single digit age range. Watching elephants was one of the hot highlights of the event, but the snake house was one of the cool highlights. I treasured the air conditioned building and didn’t pay much attention to the creepy residents winding through their small grassy habitat.

That wasn’t my favorite place, but it was a great place to hide from the heat.

I know another way to hide from the heat. Today on Seek God With Me, I’m sharing a story about how God helps us see him even when we’re facing really hot circumstances. After you put on your sunscreen and cool shades, come on over and seek God with me.

No comments: