Has 2020 Changed Christmas Shopping?

 

I’m celebrating the birth of Christ in my home, and not just in December.

In my novel Pam’s Christmas Kisses, she doesn’t like all the Christmas decorations in the stores in October because it seems like they’re rushing through the year. However, I like the early emphasis on Christmas. I like the sparkly decorations in yards way before December.

If you haven’t already finished your shopping for family and friends this year, you probably ought to consider how things have been changing. Will your family get their package before Christmas? They probably will, but only if you allow lots of extra time for shipping. Remember, paperback books have been a little slower in some cases.

To see how Pam gets her happily ever after, start the series today.

No comments: