Four Things

I can't help it. I have to do this. It's too fun to pass up. I read several different Four Things posts on different blogs and decided to accept the challenge.

4 movies I'd see again:
1. Sabrina
2. Dave
3. You've Got Mail
4. The Great Escape

4 places I've lived:
1. mom's house in Texas
2. my college dorm in Texas
3. my first apartment in Texas
4. my first house in Texas
(Hey, I was born here. Why would I want to leave?)

4 TV shows I enjoy
1. EXTREME Makeover - Home Edition
2. PBS documentaries on the awesome beauty of nature
3. any PBS show about Jazz
4. Andy Griffith reruns

4 of my favorite vacation spots
1. Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
2. Orlando, Florida
3. Yosemite, Califorina
4. Athabascan Glacier, Canada (where my brother got muddy up to his knees and had to sit in the back of the station wagon in his underwear while his jeans and socks, which were snuggly tucked in the back window, flapped in the wind to dry as we drove away.)

4 websites/blogs I frequent
1. Forensics & Faith
2. Camy's Loft
3. Pyromarketing
4. ACFW Forum

4 foods I like (in no particular order)
1. Italian
2. Asian
3. Seafood
4. Bakery Items
4. Greek
4. Mexican
Okay, so I'm easy to please!

4 places I'd rather be
1. on a NYC booksigning tour (I'm currently unpublished, but they have great restaurants.)
2. on a secluded beach with my husband
3. getting my hair and nails done
4. on a daytime talk show promoting my second book (I'm still unpublished.)

Anyone who wants to accept the challenge please consider yourself tagged. Post a comment here to tell me where to go to read yours.

4 comments:

Camy Tang said...

Aaaah, I forgot Greek food! Yum!

I can't imagine ever WANTING to be interviewed! Yikes! I hate seeing myself on camera. I'm fat as a flawn and I do this chicken-head-bob thing that drives me nuts.

Camy

Chaos-Jamie said...

Okay, what is so stinking great about Puerto Vallarta Mexico? I spent a week there last year. Everywhere I turn I hear people say how much they love Puerto Vallarta. I just don't see it. I was obviously in the wrong part of town. I did love some of the tours, but the town? Not so much.

This is a genuine question. It isn't Mexico that I don't like, I just didn't like PV. I wonder how I managed to miss everything wonderful about this spot.

Deborah Vogts said...

I just finished watching "You've Got Mail" for the ummm twentieth time. Love it, love it, love it. Please add my link to your compilation. Thanks for offering. www.deborahvogts.com.

Domino said...

Camy, you are adorable and you have the friendliest laugh. The cameras would love you.

Jamie, PV has a restaurant that take a really steep walk or a really scary taxi ride to get to (El Panarama). We sat by the windows and took photos of the lazy sun slipping into the water. We have eaten in a few restaurants close to downtown, but mostly we just stay in the hotel pool. My kids enjoyed ordering burgers at the pool cafe.

Deborah, strangely enough, "Mail" is one of my husband's favorites too.