Jesus Is My Hero

Luke 7:44- 48
Then he turned toward the woman and said to Simon, “Do you see this woman? I came into your house. You did not give me any water for my feet, but she wet my feet with her tears and wiped them with her hair. You did not give me a kiss, but this woman, from the time I entered, has not stopped kissing my feet. You did not put oil on my head, but she has poured perfume on my feet. Therefore, I tell you, her many sins have been forgiven – for she loved much. But he who has been forgiven little loves little.”

Then Jesus said to her, “Your sins are forgiven.”


Jesus can be called a hero for a million reasons. Here’s just one: Even though I’m a nobody, Jesus makes me feel special enough for HIM to rescue. He makes me feel like I belong with Him. There is an awesome, peaceful joy that comes with the knowledge that God wants you with Him.

When I see how much Jesus cares about me, I want to shout about it.

“Jesus is my HERO!”

2 comments:

Cheryl Wyatt said...

Beautiful post.

And, by the way, thanks so very much for linking to my blog.

That means a LOT to me.

Hugs,

Cheryl Wyatt (aka Squirrel in the blogosphere)

Domino said...

Cheryl,

I'm looking forward to your January book release. I'll be checking back to see when you post the cover on your blog.

Excited for you,
Laura