Hawaiian Excursion

Happy Anniversary to me! And my honey, of course. We've been together a long time, so we thought we'd celebrate by letting me do a little writing research. hee hee

I have a few scenes in Hawaii in one of my stories. I've been all over the internet trying to make my setting right, but I don't think I quite have it yet. Can you imagine trying to describe the taste of ice cream without ever tasting it yourself?

So the hubby is going to experience with me all the romance that Hawaii is so famous for.

I can't wait!

Anyone who has read this blog on a consistant basis knows that I only post one day each week. I'll be gone next week, so this is the post that is supposed to be read next week.

Enjoy your week.

I know I will.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I hope I'm reading this blog on the right week! LOL! You'll love Hawaii!