Lex Sakai and Camy Tang: The Answer




What do Lex Sakai and Camy Tang have in common?


They’ve both played in league volleyball and they’ve both had an injury described in Camy Tang’s novel, Sushi for One?, book one in the Sushi Series.

Go buy the book!

Camy has given encouragement and advice to many aspiring writers. Her advice to me has helped steer my writing in a better direction. Her blog is entertaining and informative and very pink. I'm happy to see her name all over the internet on the cover of this debut novel.

Go buy the book!

When I read Sushi for One?, Camy Tang's lovable characters sprang to life. Her story of four very interesting, yet very different, girl cousins who help each other through difficult situations kept me intrigued and wondering how it would all work out. (See the review in the next post.)

Go buy the book!

Yeah, I know. I'm pretty subtle.

1 comment:

Camy Tang said...

LOL! Veeeeerrry subtle, babe. But I'm not complainin'.
Camy