Why Is God My Hero?

Heroes are the people you want to be around. You know they'll help you because you know they care.

God is my hero because I've experienced his big love for me. I'll never know how big his love is because everytime I think I see the end of his love on the horizon, I realize I've never seen the end of his love - just the horizon.

God's love extends beyond the horizon. Beyond time and space. It's described in so many ways, but we still can't wrap our minds around it. I've discussed his love in my series on the fear of the Lord. To read it, go to Seek God With Me.

2 comments:

Mom said...

I really enjoyed your Domino Monthly ezine!!! Well done! Keep up the good work.

Domino said...

Hi Mom,

Glad you're enjoying my ezine. Stay tuned... Clark Gable and Claudette Colbert might make an appearance next month.

Thanks for stopping by.