To Know Christ

Do you know someone who acts like God is a real person that they know? Does that person have conversations with God like they were sitting right there together?

Is that person you?

There is a difference between believing that God exists and believing God. There is also a difference between knowing stories about God and knowing God. My desire is to put effort into knowing God better so my life will show that I believe God.

I want to obey God so I can be a blessing to others. But to obey, I must first hear God. And if I want to hear God, I must spend time getting closer to him.

Today's post on my Seek God With Me blog, is about a man who knew of Jesus. He even met him and spoke to him. But he didn't take the time to get to know him.

What could have been a really great story of success, turned out sad because of a mistake. Find out what happened here.

No comments: