The Villain

My completed novel is looking for a nice publishing house to call home. Until then, I'm still finishing the others.

Meanwhile, I ran across a funny name decoder site that let me put a picture to my completed novel's villain. Now this picture is of a monster, but my villain is human. Well, when you read the story, you might say that he's a human who is also a monster.

Anyway, when the name decoder put the word CHEERLEADER in my villain's name, I realized that in her young years, my heroine was definitely a cheerleader. How funny that I didn't know that until I found out that my villain was a ravenous, intimidating, cheerleader-harming abomination from the ruined dungeon.



Ravenous, Intimidating, Cheerleader-Harming Abomination from the Ruined Dungeon


Get Your Monster Name

No comments: