Are You Filling Your Storehouse?

The following paragraph is from today's post at Seek God With Me, my devotional blog.

God’s ways are higher than ours. I can’t predict how God will handle any situation. There are always so many factors involved that I’m not aware of. All I can do is prepare for the situation by getting close to Him in prayer and study the Bible so He can show me things that apply to the situation.

Just like in a novel, danger surprises people in real life. But we can prepare ourselves to handle trouble.

Before you allow your kids to go to the beach, you teach them to swim, you teach them to recognize jellyfish, and you bring a first aid kit. Moms try to prepare for everything, but there are somethings that will surprise even them.

God knows more than we do and will help us if we let Him. Many times we can avoid trouble by listening to God in the peaceful times.

Check out the post about filling your storehouse at Seek God With Me.

No comments: