Surrendering To The One I Love

Our forefathers knew that hard work was essential to success. Goals are achieved by those who use some self-discipline. But disciplined minds and hard-working bodies cannot accomplish everything.

Sometimes we find that surrender is the key element we've been missing.

It makes a huge difference to whom we surrender, of course. The surrender I'm talking about is giving up on trying to do everything yourself. I've experienced far greater success when I've relied on my intimate relationship with God. Surrendering to Him brings simplicity to complicated matters. He makes difficult tasks much easier.

The Bible tells us to rely on Him in Matthew 19:26 where it says, "With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible." Working together with God significantly increases our power.

Still, some people think they're effective enough as they try to be The Lone Ranger when they'd have so much more power working with God and looking like The Cavalry.

If you're interested in more power, check out my post at Seek God With Me.

No comments: