Writing Fiction Right

Gail Gaymer Martin is a wonderful Christian author. I've read her words. They captured me.

She has a blog that presents lessons on how to improve your fiction writing, and you can sign up to be notified whenever she updates her blog.

Last December, Gail's non-fiction book, Writing the Christian Romance, hit the shelves. I haven't read it yet, but the writing community has agreed that there is a lot of wisdom in it.

Last September, I sat in a workshop led by Gail at the ACFW conference. She'll be teaching again this year, so don't miss it. Her continuing education session is called "Deepen Your Story And Grab Readers". I highly recommend her workshops.

If you haven't registered for the conference, go here. It will be in Minneapolis, September 18-21, 2008.

2 comments:

Gail Gaymer Martin said...

Hi Laura -- Thanks so much for your kind words. I'm looking forward to presenting the continuing workshop at ACFW and thanks also for enjoying my writing blog. I hope it provides good ideas for many people.

Blessings,
Gail

Domino said...

Gail,

You are a treasure!