Good Works

Before I said goodbye to my daughter this morning when she left for camp, she promised to be supportive as her small group of friends tried to quench the teen “attitude” . They’re good girls, and I don’t think they’ll have attitude problems. I think they’ll be involved in serving others.

The girls know they were created to do good works, but they have a variety of gifts. It’s fun to see the threesome accomplishing things together that none of them could accomplish alone.

At Seek God With Me, I’m telling a little more about that story. Some of you will recognize the Bible verse from the book of Ephesians which goes along with it.

Everyone has gifts. Using those gifts to benefit others is a way of performing good works. But with so many options in front of us, how do we know what to do?

Seek God With Me and find out for yourself.