Strong Men: David

Last month, I shared the stories of strong women. These women weren’t afraid to do whatever was necessary. They were bold, peaceful, generous, diligent, and courageous. They considered their actions and tried to help their community. These descriptions would also work for this month’s topic: strong men.

Today at Seek God With Me, I’m starting off a month of strong men with the story of David. David was famous for his inner strength. He knew what was right and put effort into God-honoring actions.

Join me at my devotional blog to see why David spent time on his “one thing” and built his strength.

Of course, I’m not saying he was perfect. None of us are. But David sets an example of a strong man with a passion for God. Does that make him a hero? You decide.

No comments: