It's All About the Ending

 

Since I write Christian Romance and Christian Romantic Suspense, let me update you on one three-book series.

The Protectors Series has a female main character, Sharla, who is in need of help. Even though she doesn’t think she needs help, . . . she does.

Can you relate? 

I think a lot of people can see that side of her and appreciate how similar we all are. Maybe you and I can think back to all the times we thought we could handle what we were facing. Just like Sharla, we realize that we need help.

We must first recognize our need for help, then we can see that life gets easier when we have the right kind of help. Sharla has to decide between two different kinds of help. At the time of decision, it’s hard to tell what the future holds. For Sharla, both of her options appealed to her in different ways. For us, we have to decide for ourselves which path is trustworthy and which isn’t.

We sometimes fail. 

You and I have an opportunity for a happily ever after, but we have to stop choosing the wrong path. As an audience member, I watch a movie or read a book that shows characters obviously making a bad decision, and I want to yell out to them a warning not to open the door or not to go back inside. But the characters are on the path that leads them toward the consequences of their decisions.

When I listen to God’s warning and submit to the wisdom of God, it’s a lot easier to find my happily ever after.

Sharla has a story that weaves through the ups and downs of three Christian romantic suspense novels. One Man’s Treasure is the third book in the series and has a final happy-sigh ending, but you’ll want to start reading One Man’s Haven first.

What will your final happy-sigh ending look like? You and I can’t tell what the future holds for us, but we can trust God to help us through it all. I had a blast writing this series. I hope you enjoy reading it.

No comments: