A Report from the ACFW Conference

I'm unpacked, rested, and loaded with writing ammo. And I'm eager to get started because I'm excited that I have a lot of work to do on my manuscript.

The ACFW conference was stuffed with encouraging instruction for Christian novelists. Since I hate missing out on great information, and since I can't be in two places at once, I ordered those valuable conference CDs. I'll be taking notes at home - probably not wearing my cool name tag.

I loved the very well done awards banquet. A great photo op with everyone wearing smiles and glitzy gowns. I only took a few pictures, but it looked like a lightning storm with all the flashing going on.

I also took pictures at the booksigning.

I hope you will check out the books of the three beautiful ladies in my photos: Brandilyn Collins, (suspense) author of Violet Dawn; Janice Thompson, (mystery) author of The Wedding Caper; and Elizabeth White, (romantic suspense) author of The Texas Gatekeepers series which includes Under Cover of Darkness, Sounds of Silence, and On Wings of Deliverance.



2 comments:

Daddy said...

But did they get YOUR photo? They will one day. :) Keep up the hard work.

Domino said...

You're sweet!! Thanks for stopping by.

And, yes, someone did ask for my business card that had my photo on it. LOL!!