The Chris Tomlin Concert

If you ever want to go to an amazing concert, find one of Chris Tomlin's concerts. Louie Giglio and Matt Redman joined him again this year to give us another eye-opening experience.

This year's show picked up where the last tour stopped. I don't generally study the stars and galaxies, but the pictures taken by the Hubble telescope are jaw-droppers. Louie Giglio presented big facts in a fresh way. He kept the interest of everyone, even my kids.

Matt Redman's and Chris Tomlin's songs are often on our radio, so my kids knew most of them. My daughter borrowed my husband's cell phone to let her little light shine in the auditorium.

We all danced and sang along with the roaring crowd to the well-loved songs. The worshipful attitude that filled that place made the concert a church service rather than a performance. It was a holy night of worshipping the awe-inspiring God who knows my name. It was a new look at the Creator of the universe who loves little humans like me.

Come on back anytime, Chris. And may the wisdom and energy of God fill you.

No comments: