Avoiding Trouble

When I was growing up, my beloved big sister got into all kinds of trouble. I could avoid trouble just by listening to her tell what she’d done. She gave me examples of what not to do.

After her hard-knocks education, she decided to do things the right way. She began to develop a relationship with God and let Him lead her. She’s still a God-lover today.

Many people go down the path she traveled. They see someone doing something wrong and follow in their misguided footsteps. But God always gives us a way out of temptation. He warns us in scriptures that there will be days when we will be tempted. He filled the Bible with encouraging words that strengthen those who accept them.

Join me today on my devotional blog, Seek God With Me, as I examine this further.

No comments: