Facing Disease



Luke 17:11-19 tells the story of the ten lepers. Only one out of ten thanked God for healing him. The oft-asked question is: why didn’t the other nine throw themselves at the feet of Jesus and thank him?

I couldn’t begin to put myself in their position since I’ve never been faced with a torturous, flesh-eating disease like leprosy. It would be a very scary situation. It’s a rot-while-you-wait kind of slow death. I would imagine living in a colony of lepers and watching everyone around you go through the same pain you’re feeling could destroy anyone’s positive outlook.

If you or your loved ones are facing a devastating disease, you can call out to Jesus. He will hear you. Today on Seek God With Me, I’m taking a look at what should happen after you call out to Jesus and he answers.

No comments: