An Unexpected Leader


I think we all have asked, “How can I be anything great when there are so many negative voices in my life?” Or, “How can I overcome disadvantages and lead my family into prosperity?”

There are many stories of surprising success. How many mothers have prayed for their children to rise above the limited successes achieved by the parents? How many great leaders have come from disadvantaged backgrounds?

Do you study the successes of others, trying to find your own path to unexpected greatness? Today at Seek God With Me, I’m looking at the story of Gideon who never thought he’d lead a small army into a victory so great that his name would be remembered for thousands of years. Join me and see if you can imagine yourself in his place. Are you an unexpected leader?

No comments: