A New Blog Feature



If you haven’t noticed yet, there is a new hard-to-ignore feature on this blog. I put an email subscriber opt-in box in the sidebar. This is where you go to type in your name and email address so you can get the latest info when I publish my next book. I plan to publish a novel this year and you can hear about it first, but not if you don’t subscribe to the email list.

Don’t worry, it’s not just writing updates from me. It’s all about giving to your community. So obviously, I’m going to give to my community of subscribers throughout the year.

I’ll be interested in your feedback when I’m trying to choose a book cover for my novel. I’ll ask for subscribers to vote on the best images and font to use. Every vote counts so make sure you’re a part of the community by subscribing today. 

And if you type in your name and email address today, I’ll send a free Mini-Guide to use with the book I already published this year. You can get started with the nonfiction while you’re waiting for the fiction to be released. 

Thanks for being a part of my community!

No comments: