I Can't Believe I Did It!


I actually finished my first nonfiction book and published it! Yay! It’s true. Check it out Here!


What is the book about? Strong women. I have a lot of strong women in my family, so I know a thing or two about what they do. Just by watching them, I know that being involved in the people around you is the way to build a better community. 

And who doesn’t want to live where people respond to the variety of needs in that community? If someone in the post office drops their mail near you, you’re going to reach down and help them pick up a few envelopes. Most people are doing something to help others. 

Now imagine living in a neighborhood where people aren’t as compassionate and caring. You and a courageous friend could use my book to start a club to make a positive impact on your community. You might be surprised how easy it is to influence others in a positive way.

So I wrote a women’s devotional that anyone can follow for 25 days. I even have some journals on Amazon to help you keep track of the challenges you can try out for yourself. Write in your journal what worked for you and what didn’t so you can see the pattern in the journal and learn how to better serve your community by using your gifts. 

It's called HEROINE: Rising to the Challenge. Buy one for yourself and one to give. It’s always more fun with a friend!

No comments: