Ever named a fictional dog?

I grew up with dogs, so my love of animals goes way back. And since I know I’m not the only one who loves dogs, I asked my readers to join me in a search for a great dog name.

I’m writing a new series! There will be at least one dog in the series. Maybe two.

In one of my stories, there is a hero who lives alone and needs a companion who will give him comfort in his difficult moments. He needs a friend who won’t judge. A dog is a perfect solution to his problem. Don’t you think?

As I continue writing that series, I’m finding another home that needs a dog. Shall I write another?

I actually have two great dog names in mind. My email subscribers have been polled and the results are in. However, the story won’t be published until later this year.

Stay tuned!

If you want to vote in the next poll, join my readers as they find out special behind-the-scenes info about the upcoming books. Subscribe here.

No comments: