Creating Our Own Plans

 

My second book in the Fulton Ridge Family Series, Jessie’s Hairy Christmas, has some tense moments for those who need life to go according to plan. 

Since Jessie is good at planning, she loves her calendar and spreadsheets. But sometimes the plan looks like it just isn’t going to happen. What then? 

How do you deal with it when your plans blow up in your face? How do you and I stop ourselves from the slippery downward spiral that leads to the dreary depression of our darkest days when our plans fall flat?

Jessie and Tim have to work things out when things don’t go according to plan. When things get tough, they have to pull together and use teamwork. Maybe you and I can learn a thing or two from them. 

One of the things I love about Tim is his dog. I grew up with sweet dogs, so I know they can make me feel better when they sense I'm having a bad day. 

I hope you enjoy Jessie's Hairy Christmas or one of my other sweet and happy Christian romance novels. Here’s the four-book box set so you can one-click the whole series.

No comments: