Reading together with friends?

 

When I was a teenager, my mom read each evening from The Call of the Wild by Jack London while our TV was broken. I’ll admit that it kept my attention, but it also was a good memory of relaxing with family.

Who are the people you share books with?

In my new Christian romance, the heroine’s family is close. They depend on each other and care about what happens to each member of the family. I wrote a scene to show that the heroine reads to her mother late one night when her mother can’t sleep. I chose which book would be read from responses to a survey I sent to my readers.

If you want to help me make decisions like naming a pet or a book or a newborn baby, I’d love to welcome you into my group of newsletter subscribers. When you subscribe, you’ll get an excerpt of one of my Christmas-themed Christian romances. I’m even throwing in a fun recipe using ingredients the heroine of that book might be using this Christmas.

No comments: